Mohawk Valley BassCasters, Inc. Monthly Meeting Minutes
May 13, 2013
The Meeting was called to order at 7:00 PM
Mohawk Valley BassCasters Meeting Minutes for April 8, 2013: Read and Accepted.
Treasurers Report for May 2013: Read and Accepted.
Connecticut Nation Report for May 2013:
- Candlewood Lake Authority is monitoring Zebra Mussels in Lake Lilly and Zoar.
- If you fish the Fed you have to sign a release form for Zebra mussels.
- CBN scholarships are $1,500, $1,000 and $500.
- Lowrance wants you to put posts on their Facebook page to see which state has more posts, to reflect sponsorship.
- For more information go to ctbass.com.
- The first tournament was on Candlewood. Teams placed as follows: Jay and alone-3rd, Kevin and Morrie-2nd, Dean and Dave-1st, Individuals as follows Sam 3rd, Dean 2nd, Kevin 1st.
- 2nd tournament was on Bashen. Tom and Saltwater Steve-3rd, Jim H and Rich T-2nd, Greg and Morrie 1st. Individuals Steve D-3rd, Sam-2nd, Greg-1st.
- Next tournament is on Zoar, the membership then voted on a starting time of 6-2 and will meet at the rt 8 lot on 84 at 4:45.
- The members then pick the starting order for the tournament.
- MVBC is getting a 10% discount at Castle Baits and Rocky’s outpost.
- Armand is looking at club tournament shirts and is looking at different companies.
- Melinda and Olivia, are again finalist for the scholarships.
- We need to have a date in mind for the summer picnic, Steve’s place is open.
- Dean then passed a fizzing kit that was shown to the Nation and there was talk of making them for the club.
Meeting Adjourned: 8:20PM